When it comes to making profitable investment decisions, missing important information can lead to lost opportunities.
Please don’t miss out. Make sure you receive your Uncharted Investing trades, research, and education without interruption or delay.
Unsolicited emails, also known as SPAM, have become a major problem on the internet recently. In response, many internet service providers (ISPs) and email service providers (ESPs) have set up SPAM filters to stop all of those unwanted messages from hitting your inbox.
Unfortunately, due to the format and language of our message, some overly aggressive SPAM filters may get confused and accidentally filter Uncharted Investing messages as SPAM.
We don’t want you to miss out on ANY important and timely investing notifications.
No matter what email service you use, most email programs will automatically accept emails from addresses that are in your email address book.
The best and fastest way to ensure you will always receive your Uncharted Investing messages is to add our address to your email address book: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are instructions on how to add Uncharted Investing to your contacts list for the most common email providers.
In Gmail, here’s how to add Uncharted Investing to your contacts:
- Open one of our emails in your inbox.
- Hover your mouse over the “Uncharted Investing” sender name.
- Click on “Add to Contacts” in the box that appears.
- You can also do this without opening the email, by simply hovering over our sender name in the inbox.
In Hotmail, here’s how to add Uncharted Investing to your contacts:
- In the upper right-hand corner of your inbox, click on the Gear Settings icon.
- In the menu that pops up, click the Options button.
- In the Options box, click on Safe and Blocked Senders under the Preventing junk email header.
- Click on Safe Senders.
- Enter email@example.com in the text box labeled Sender or domain to mark as safe.
- Click Add to list to save.
In Outlook, here’s how to add Uncharted Investing to your contacts:
- Right Click on a message from us in your inbox.
- In the menu that comes up, select Junk E-mail.
- In the second menu that comes up, select Add to Safe Senders List or Never Block Sender’s Domain
In Yahoo Mail, here’s how to add Uncharted Investing to your contacts:
- In your Yahoo inbox, click the Gear Icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select Settings from the pop-up box that appears.
- Click Filters on from the left-side menu.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter Uncharted Investing in the Filter Name text box.
- In the From row, select Contains from the drop-down menu and type in firstname.lastname@example.org into the text box.
- In the bottom row, where it says Then move the message to this folder, leave Inbox selected from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Save button to close the Filters box.
- Click the second Save button to close the Settings box.
In AOL, here’s how to add Uncharted Investing to your contacts:
- In your inbox, click on Options in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- In the menu that comes up, click Mail Settings.
- In the box that opens, select Settings, and then click Spam Settings from the left-hand menu.
- In the drop-down menu, select Allow mail only from addresses I specify.
- Enter email@example.com into the text box and click the plus button.
- Click the Save Settings box at the bottom to confirm.
In Mac Mail, here’s how to add Uncharted Investing to your contacts:
- Click Address Book.
- Click File.
- Click New Card.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org and additional information if you wish.
- Click Edit to finish
In Comcast email, here’s how to add Uncharted Investing to your contacts:
- Click Preferences from the menu.
- Click Restrict Incoming Email.
- Click Yes to Enable Email Controls.
- Click Allow email from addresses listed below.
- Enter email@example.com as the address you want to whitelist.
- Click Add.
- Click Update to finish.
iOS Devices – iPad & iPhone:
On iOS devices, here’s how to add Uncharted Investing to your contacts:
- On any message tap the sender and add to either a new contact or an existing contact.
Android Devices – Samsung, Google Nexus, Others:
On Android devices, here’s how to add Uncharted Investing to your contacts:
- In the default email client, touch the picture of the sender. Click OK to add to contacts.
Others Email Providers:
Many popular email programs don’t provide a convenient way for you to whitelist who you want to receive email from. If you’re using this sort of email system and you want to make sure you receive your Uncharted Investing emails on time, here’s what you can do:
Contact the customer service representatives or the Postmaster at the company that provides your email or Internet connection (your ISP).
Explain to them that you want to receive the Uncharted Investing emails and ask them if they can whitelist the Uncharted Investing name. They’ll probably ask you for some information about us. Here’s what to tell them:
- Sending Address: If they ask for our address, give them firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain: If they need to know the domain we’re mailing from, tell them our website is www.UnchartedInvesting.com